Saturday, August 10, 2013

More Alzheimer's Art Quilts

When I posted my first AAQI quilts in May I received an email from Jean who wrote, "I like your AAIQ quilts and the stories they tell. They should sell fast. I have four in the works, and have more ideas, but I don't have a blog, so when they are registered I'll try to remember to send you the links to them. I was the full time caregiver for my husband who had Alzheimer's. He died in Dec. of 2000."
Jean's and hundreds of other little quilts are available for sale and I am happy to help get the word out. If your life has been changed in any way by Alzheimer's Disease, consider buying a little quilt to help fund research for a cure. Here are Jean's quilts.


14,957 - Hourglasses And X's--Sold--Thank You!


14,955 - Liberty--Sold--Thank You! 
14,956 - A Beautiful Mind Blocked--Sold--Thank You!



















14,954 - Happy House/Sad House--Sold--Thank You!