Tuesday, June 15, 2021

An attempt to find my "Words With Friends" friend, Terry

Terry--I don't know if you will see this, but it is the only way left to try and reach you. A few days ago my Words With Friends app froze, and when it was finally restored everything was wiped out. I had no stats, badges, levels, or friends. Any of the games we had in progress are no longer available to me. I've tried through the app to locate you again, with no success. I know you have seen my blog, but I don't know if you are still visiting.

If you see this, please click on the "View My Complete Profile" link on the left column of my blog and use the link you will find there to email me. That way one of us can send an invitation to the other to start new games. We have played for years, and I'd hate to lose you now!

Janet O.


7 comments:

  1. I hope you find her! I love that game too and have not had luck finding new players that seem to evenly match my skills.
    Hope you are doing well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play that on my phone. What a fun game!
    Hope you can find your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find your friend. I play with just one person and I'd be so upset if I lost her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that stinks ... I hope you all find each other again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I play Words with Friends a LOT! I think you can get all that stuff restored by visiting the Zynga website here: https://www.zynga.com/about/contact-us

    ReplyDelete
  6. I play Words With Friends, also. Have you ever tried Word Chums? It is similar but with different scoring and it is animated! I am MemeLaPlantCromartie on FaceBook. On Word Chums I'm Happy Grits 11
    come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your comments and feedback.