In the meantime, there has been another little finish--this is small quilt finish number #43 for the year.
This little brick quilt was made from leftovers from the swap I did with Randy.
I quilted it with the 1" clamshell stencil I bought at HMQS last May. It has sure come in handy for little quilt finishes. And I love the backing fabric on this. It was the leftover from the backing I put on Randy's quilt. I had to border it to fit this quilt, but I really like the way the bird centered in it.
I got the borders around the little Kim Diehl wool piece. I hand quilted the first little quilt I made from this pattern and now I am debating if I should do that again, or just machine quilt it and be done!
The first block of the Buttermilk Basin "Give Thanks" wall hanging is finished. Actually I finished stitching down the words, too, but I am too lazy to go get a photo.
This is one of three new small wool projects, as of tonight.
I haven't fused the other two down yet. I will be comparing the performance of the fusible products as I stitch up these projects. I decided one little wool bird was not enough stitching to get a feel for the performance of each product.
Gorgeous sunset last night--just wanted to share it.
Until next time,