It seemed impossible to get a photo that was anywhere true to the actual colors. It was much more muted than this. With a flash the colors appear way too bright--but without a flash I couldn't get one that wasn't blurry. Most of these are repro prints--you may recognize some of them from your own stash.
|Yup, there is one 4-patch turned the wrong way at the top. |
And I thought I had checked for that before adding the borders.
I may have to do some ripping. That will bug me. : )
I got caught up with the Barrister's Sow-Along blocks, too. In honor of the upcoming U.S. holiday I decided to do them in R/W/B plaids. I want to do one or two of these in Christmas prints, too, but that will have to wait.
And finally--here is my attempt at the June FMQ Challenge by Cindy Needham over at Insights from SewCalGal. I'm cutting it close again, but maybe I won't be the very last link this time.
Well, I'm tired and I need to link this up before the clock strikes.
Until next time,